The Fountains at Hosanna Church
The Fountains Senior Living was established in October 2012 and is dedicated to caring for mind, body and spirit. The Fountains offers senior living, assisted living and memory care. The Fountains Senior Living is owned by Hosanna Senior Living, LLC, whose focus is on ministry and service to others in all phases and ages of life. The community is managed by Ebenezer Management Services, an experienced provider of residential and health care environments for seniors since 1917.
Designed to Adapt
Located in Lakeville and adjacent to Hosanna Church, The Fountains Senior Living offers seniors a unique opportunity to experience private, individualized care while enjoying daily fellowship with people of all ages. Attractive, well-appointed apartments, convenient on-site amenities and a compassionate, highly trained staff help promote a sense of well-being and safety for residents without sacrificing privacy or dignity. The community offers a wide range of lifelong learning programs, intergenerational activities and enriching services to help improve mental health, maintain physical strength and increase socialization.
Overview of Programming
- On-site, full-time chaplain dedicated to the spiritual needs of all residents
- Ecumenical devotions and prayer
- Interdenominational and Catholic services on-site
- Bible studies
- Faith-based book and topical studies
- Hymn sings and inspirational music performances
- Private pastoral care visits
- Faith-based support for caregivers
- Open invitation to Hosanna Church's courses/events
- Live Hosanna Church worship services on apartment TVs
- The Fountains at Hosanna building is connected to the Hosanna Church, Lakeville location. Residents can enjoy beautiful indoor walks rain or shine inside the Hosanna Church, Lakeville location building.
Onsite Worship Services
Ecumenical services are held onsite on Wednesdays at 10:15 am. Themes include:
- Holy Communion
- Memorial Services
- Special Services for Advent, Christmas, Ash Wednesday, Easter, Memorial Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving
- Guest Pastors and Musicians
The spiritual care programs at The Fountains Senior Living support residents, family members and staff in their continuing spiritual growth and wellbeing.
Hosanna Church Services
Residents and family members are welcome to attend Hosanna Church at the Lakeville location, either Saturdays at 5 pm, or Sundays at 9 or 10:45 am. Additionally, live weekend streams of Hosanna Church worship services at the Lakeville location are available on all residents' televisions.
Additional Spiritual Care Programming
- Daily Ecumenical devotions at 9 am
- Weekly Bible and faith-based topical studies
- Frequent hymn sings and inspirational music performances
- "Facing Dementia" faith-based support group, facilitated by Alzheimer's Association trained leaders
- Open invitation to all Hosanna Church’s courses/special events
- Host of Faith & Aging Forums for Local Clergy and Ministry Staff
Additional Spiritual Care Services
- Pastoral care visits
- Hospital visits
- Funerals and/or Memorial Services onsite
At The Fountains Senior Living, you have a real choice and a real voice when it comes to the level of care and comfort you enjoy. The compassionate staff is engaged, passionate and results-oriented. All of the services are carefully designed to suit your evolving lifestyle. So even as your personal health needs change, the place you call home won’t.
The Fountains Senior Living offers residents a host of entertaining and enlightening on-site amenities. Grab a bite at the on-site Bistro. Take in a movie with a friend in the theater. Spend the afternoon browsing the nearby shops. Or join Hosanna Church families and youth for worship and weekend activities.
Committed to Providing Exceptional Service and Care
The Fountains Senior Living is managed by Ebenezer Management Services, part of Fairview Health Services, pioneers in the field of innovative, passionate and committed client-centered care.
The Fountains Senior Living is served by Hosanna Church’s Associate Pastor, Mari Strong. Mari is available weekdays, as well as on-call 24 hours a day.
|Pastor Mari Strong
Sales and Outreach Director