About Care Ministries
Using time-honored and Jesus-centered models, we offer groups for care, support and recovery for both Hosanna Church attendees and for members of our community.
Care Ministries Events
Tuesday Care Nights | Lakeville & Shakopee
At this time due to Covid-19, we'll be meeting virtually.
Every Tuesday at 6 p.m. a new teaching will be posted to the Hosanna Prayer & Care Facebook page.
Your group leaders will facilitate groups online.
If you are new and would like to join a care/support/recovery group please contact:
Lakeville: Pastor Kellie Walia
Shakopee: Pastor Teresa Cresap
Rosemount: Traci Kohls
Lakeville Men’s and Women's Groups (Men & Women Meet Separately)
• Freedom from Addiction - Offers a safe place for individuals recovering from addictions related to gambling, drugs, alcohol, food, and more.
• Codependency - Encourages the development of healthy boundaries for individuals who experience an emotional or psychological reliance on someone else, possibly due to an illness or addiction.
• Abuse - Offers a safe place for those recovering from an abusive relationship.
• Victory Over Life Struggles - Offers a supportive and encouraging environment for people encountering depression, emotional stress, boundary issues, mental health, and more.
• Purity Group - For men only, this group offers healthy steps toward freedom from pornography and sexual addictions.
Lakeville Co-Ed groups (Men & Women Meet Together)
• Teenage Parents Group - Equips parents with tools to help their teens take healthy steps toward freedom from struggling with bullying, medical concerns, addictions, and more. This is a great group for parents whose teens are involved in TreeHouse.
• Single Parents Group - Offers support and encouragement for single parents/guardians who are raising children.
• Life & Faith Group - Offers a supportive environment for people looking to make healthier choices in their life and faith journeys.
• Hispanic Life & Faith Group - Offers a supportive environment for people looking to make healthier choices in their life and faith journeys.
• Divorce Care - Offers support and encouragement for individuals who are divorced, separated, or in the process of divorce.
• GriefShare (Tuesdays 6pm & Thursdays 10:30am) - Offers support and encouragement for those who are mourning the death of a loved one.
• TreeHouse (Teens 10-18 yrs old) - Provides a safe environment as well as mentoring for teens to receive support, guidance, and practical skills in making better choices today to live as healthy adults tomorrow. Teens are picked up by TreeHouse staff from Hosanna Lakeville, but meet off site at Cross of Christ Church where parents pick their teens up at 8:30 pm. Learn more HERE