About Care Ministries
Using time-honored and Jesus-centered models, we offer groups for care, support and recovery for both Hosanna Church attendees and for members of our community.
Care Ministries Events
Tuesday Care Nights | Lakeville & Shakopee
One of the best places to find support is at our Tuesday Care Nights. At these weekly events, you can enjoy a complimentary meal, attend care groups, receive a haircut, shop the free clothes closet and connect with county resourcing. Spanish-speaking groups are also offered.
Everyone is welcome at Tuesday Care Nights. There is no registration necessary prior to attending. Childcare is available.
Lakeville Campus Schedule:
- 5-6 pm: Dinner
- 6-7 pm: Large Group
- 7-8 pm: Small Groups
If you have questions or would like to learn more about Care Ministries opportunities at the Lakeville campus, please contact Kellie Walia, Care Ministries Pastor, at 952.898.9287 or
Shakopee Campus Schedule:
- 5:30-6:15 pm: Dinner
- 6:30-6:45 pm: Large Group
- 6:45-8 pm: Small Groups
If you have questions or would like to learn more about Care Ministries opportunities at the Shakopee Campus, please contact Teresa Cresap, Prayer & Care Ministries Coordinator, at 952.898.4697 or
Lakeville Men’s and Women's Groups (Men & Women Meet Separately)
• Freedom from Addiction - Offers a safe place for individuals recovering from addictions related to gambling, drugs, alcohol, food, and more.
• Codependency - Encourages the development of healthy boundaries for individuals who experience an emotional or psychological reliance on someone else, possibly due to an illness or addiction.
• Abuse - Offers a safe place for those recovering from an abusive relationship.
• Victory Over Life Struggles - Offers a supportive and encouraging environment for people encountering depression, emotional stress, boundary issues, mental health, and more.
• Purity Group - For men only, this group offers healthy steps toward freedom from pornography and sexual addictions.
Lakeville Co-Ed groups (Men & Women Meet Together)
• Teenage Parents Group - Equips parents with tools to help their teens take healthy steps toward freedom from struggling with bullying, medical concerns, addictions, and more. This is a great group for parents whose teens are involved in TreeHouse.
• Single Parents Group - Offers support and encouragement for single parents/guardians who are raising children.
• Life & Faith Group - Offers a supportive environment for people looking to make healthier choices in their life and faith journeys.
• Hispanic Life & Faith Group - Offers a supportive environment for people looking to make healthier choices in their life and faith journeys.
• Divorce Care - Offers support and encouragement for individuals who are divorced, separated, or in the process of divorce.
• GriefShare (Tuesdays 6pm & Thursdays 10:30am) - Offers support and encouragement for those who are mourning the death of a loved one.
• TreeHouse (Teens 10-18 yrs old) - Provides a safe environment as well as mentoring for teens to receive support, guidance, and practical skills in making better choices today to live as healthy adults tomorrow. Teens are picked up by TreeHouse staff from Hosanna Lakeville, but meet off site at Cross of Christ Church where parents pick their teens up at 8:30 pm. Learn more HERE