Hi, Church! Thank you for faithfully walking through this journey of COVID-19 together. We have been taking it one step at a time in our re-entry process. With that said we have updated our guidelines on wearing masks and social distancing. In accordance with Governor Walz and following CDC guidelines, Hosanna is not requiring individuals to wear a mask or social distance. It is recommended that those who are unvaccinated continue to wear a mask and continue social distancing. For all other questions, please see our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) below.
Are masks required?
In accordance with Governor Walz and following CDC guidelines, Hosanna is not requiring individuals to wear a mask. It is recommended that those who are unvaccinated continue to wear a mask.
Will child care or children’s programming be provided?
Yes, children’s programming is currently available for children 6 weeks to 5th grade.
What are you doing to stay safe during this time?
- All services will be as touchless as possible.
- To minimize touchpoints;
- We will not be passing out programs, bibles, or pens.
- Offering baskets will not be passed. We encourage you to give online. If you would like to give during worship, there are secure, non-contact boxes for your tithes and offerings located in the common spaces at each campus.
- No water fountains will be open.
What steps can I take to stay safe?
- Continue joining us online for Church@Home if you’re not ready to come back, if you’re sick, have been exposed to the virus, or are in the high-risk category (65+ or have a pre-existing condition). If you have had COVID-19 symptoms in the last 14 days, have been near someone who does or is in contact with people who are more susceptible to contracting an illness, please continue to watch online.
- Practice good hygiene: cover coughs and sneezes, wash hands often.