Due to continued snow, there will be no Hosanna! Preschool on Tuesday, January 23.
The Hosanna! Music Academy nurtures the musical gift that exists inside each person. This modern program provides direct instruction with professional teachers, on-line resources, plus opportunities to play with others in a band setting. We take joy in developing our students’ potential! The training directly prepares students to serve with excellence in worship bands here or elsewhere.
Hosanna! Music Academy:
- Year around weekly lessons on Guitar, Piano/Keyboard, Bass, and Drums
- Open to students in grades 3-12 and Adults
- Teachers are professional, practicing musicians
- Modern curriculum in with access to on-line recording and tutorials.
- Students have a direct outlet to practice playing in a band with others.
- Students have opportunity to audition and serve on our worship bands.
- New! Pre-school option to develop God-given musical aptitude in our young ones! 12 mo.-5 years. Register for Musikgarten
Registration and Tuition
Click on the registration link below for specific information regarding openings and tuition.
Show these locations:
Thoughts to encourage parents…
Learning a musical instrument is a life-long endeavor. Experts say it takes approximately 10,000 hours to produce mastery of any skill. Learn to enjoy and celebrate each step of the process!
- Your partnership to help your child establish a practice routine is crucial to their success.
- A student’s work ethic will contribute far more to their success than perceived talent.
- Encourage and praise your student’s perseverance to ‘work at it.’ This perseverance goes a long way both in music and in life!
- Think of lessons as an investment into an amazing ability they have the potential to develop. It will take determination, consistency, and work.
- Honest feedback coupled with support in learning supply the motivation to master each skill. We provide measurable step-by-step markers that help students know where they are in the process.
- Remember, a mistake is but a step or two away from a level of excellence with practice! Working through mistakes is a step in the process toward mastery. Frustration and mistakes normal, expected and part of the process.
- The joy and pleasure that comes from being able to play music for a lifetime is well worth the time, effort, and investment!
We celebrate your students’ hard work and perseverance! Learning a musical instrument in this context can be life-changing. Thank you for your partnership in developing your child’s musical potential!
Contact information and Bio's