Hosanna! is pleased to offer traditional infant/children’s baptisms for ages infant – Grade 5. We teach that Jesus instituted Holy Baptism, that God truly acts in this sacrament, and that faith is essential for its effectiveness.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do I need to be a member of Hosanna! or a Lutheran to have my child baptized?
- No, but we would like you to consider Hosanna! to be your church home or faith community if you do not have one.
- Do I need to have sponsors or godparents?
- Many people choose to have them, but it is not required.
- Can I be baptized with my child?
- Yes – we would love to accommodate your family for a parent/child baptism.
- What age can I baptize my child?
- Any age is appropriate if parents are committed to supporting their child’s faith journey.
- What does the child who is getting baptized wear?
- Are we the only family?
- In order to create a faith community, several families will be at each baptism. It is limited to 50 families.
- Does Hosanna! perform private baptisms?
- Emergency baptism requests are discerned by staff. Please contact email@example.com for consideration of an emergency baptism or for questions you may have.