When we look at Jesus’ life, we see that he lived and modeled three-dimensional community: UP (relationship with God), IN (relationship with the family of God), and OUT (relationship with the world). Hosanna Church Community Groups seek to build authentic community and intentionally focus on four core practices of spiritual growth:
- Group study and the sharing of scripture
- Humbly listening and talking to God
- Tangibly demonstrating love in the community
- Embracing all parts of life as a context in which we can glorify God
To join or start a community group, contact the following staff members:
- Lakeville: Contact Malinda Jesch, Director of Groups, at .
- Shakopee: Contact Teresa Cresap, Prayer & Care Ministries and Shakopee Small Groups Coordinator, at .
- Northfield: Contact Jason Schwartz, Northfield Community Groups Coordinator, at .
RightNow Media Resources
Hosanna Church has made it possible for community groups to access 1,000’s of free web-based video resources through RightNow Media.
RightNow Media is a powerful tool and an excellent resource for both your community group and personal spiritual development. Streaming directly to your computer, tablet, or mobile device, you’ll find the online Bible study library includes relevant content for every age group or spiritual season. You can search by category, topic, or speaker. Additionally, many of the series have direct links to workbooks and leader guides.