Schedule a Funeral/Memorial Service
Please call the Hosanna Church main line at 952.435.3332.
Depending on estimated attendance, availability, and family preference, you may choose one of the following spaces to hold the funeral service:
- Lakeville campus Chapel - seats up to 350 people
- Lakeville campus Prayer Room - seats up to 35 people
- Lakeville campus Community Life Center - seats up to 450 people
- Lakeville campus Worship Center - seats up to 2300 people
- Northfield campus Worship Center - seats up to 300 people
- Shakopee campus Worship Center - seats up to 400 people
Elements of a Funeral/Memorial Service
- Prelude Music
- Processional Music
- Opening Prayer
- Hymn or Song
- Readings from Scripture (There is a list below)
- Recessional/Postlude Music
Hosanna Church Can Provide the Following:
- We have pastors, staff, and volunteers who can perform a funeral.
- Bulletins for the service to include the order of service, personal message, and Scripture at no charge.
- Musicians, for a fee of $150.00 per musician/soloist.
- Technical and Custodial Support, for a fee of $100.00.
- There is no fee for any of the spaces that are used for a funeral.
Checklist to assist you in estimating the number of people who may attend the funeral/memorial service:
- Family Members
- Work Associates; past, present, clients
- Organizations, social clubs, sports teams
- Neighbors both past and present
- Church friendships
- School and College Friends
Local Funeral Homes
- Henry W. Anderson, Apple Valley: 952.432.2331
- White Funeral Home and Cremation, Lakeville, 5 Locations: 952.469.2723
- Ballard-Sunder Funeral and Cremation, Shakopee: 952.445.1202
- Washburn-McReavy Funeral Home and Cremation, 16 Locations: 952.884.8145
- Benson & Langehough Funeral Home and Cremation, Northfield: 507.645.5123
- Bierman Funeral Home and Crematory, Northfield: 507.645.4153
- Crescent Tide Funeral Home and Cremation, St. Paul: 651.315.8214
- Cremation Society of Minnesota, Edina: 952.924.4100
After the Funeral
Consider attending our Tuesday Care Night, offering a caring environment to support and guide you through your grief experience after the death of a loved one.