Hosanna! Community Care Dinner & Support Recovery
The Hosanna! Community Care Dinner is an opportunity for individuals and families in need to enjoy a meal, connect with one another, and attend care, support, and recovery groups through Hosanna’s Community Care.
Lakeville Campus Care Support Recovery Schedule:
- 5 pm Dinner (CLC)
- 6 pm Large group worship, teaching, & prayer (Chapel)
- 7 pm Small group breakouts
- 8 pm Fellowship
Shakopee Campus Care Support Recovery Schedule:
- 5:15-6:15 pm Dinner
- 6:30 pm Large Group
- 6:45 pm GriefShare/Women’s Victories • 7:15 pm All other break-out groups
- 8 pm end time
Community Clothes Closet (Lakeville Campus)
Be blessed by a “hand-up” through the Community Clothes Closet, where you can shop FREE for items in good condition. There is also an opportunity to receive a haircut, blood pressure check, advice for minor medical needs, and Dakota County resourcing for families needing direction.
How to donate:
- Donations are accepted Tuesdays, 7-11 am, from January to December (with some exceptions).
- Drop off your donations at Door #3 near the Activity Center.
- If the “Full” sign is displayed, we’ve been blessed with too many items and we are unable to accept any additional donations that day.
Since we have no storage, we are limited on what we can accept and can accept seasonal items only. Also, larger items like furniture and computers go directly from those donating to those in need.
Please note: there is no Clothes Closet and “Community Care” Dinner on Tuesday, December 25, 2018 or Tuesday, January 1, 2019.
The following items need to be pre-approved before dropping off. Please ensure they are in good working condition:
- VCR/DVD players
- Color TVs (smaller/newer and with HD capability)
- Small Stereos
- Small microwaves
Questions? Contact Violet Larson, Care Ministries Coordinator & Associate Pastor: 952.898.9595 or email@example.com.
We accept new or gently used small household items in good working condition:
- Clothing – Clean, all sizes, new or gently used, no rips or tears
- Small Kitchen Appliances – Functional and clean
- Linens – New or gently used (sheets, blankets, comforters, drapes)
- DVD Movies – Rated G, PG, or PG-13
- Books/Bibles/Spanish Bibles
- Fabric/Craft items
- Towels – Kitchen and bathroom
- Non-perishable food
- Hygiene products – Deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, etc.
- Paper products – Toilet paper, paper towels, tissue, etc.
- Bathroom items
Baby Items: (Newer, gently used, up to code, and in good working condition – No large items accepted!)
- No Drop-side Cribs
- Crib bedding
- Car seats (less than five years old)
- Baby clothing
- Pack ‘n Plays
- Diapers and wipes (any size)
- Food (for babies of all ages)