The Big Give
During the last week in January, 100% of your tithes and offerings to Hosanna's general fund will be given directly to ministries around the world that help physically, mentally, and spiritually feed those in need. This is the perfect opportunity to give above and beyond as together we boldly declare our love and support to people around the globe.
Feed My Starving Children
Goal: Feed 6000 kids for 1 year.
1 week. 20 churches. 2 million meals. Join us for the South Metro MobilePack at Hosanna Church. By volunteering, donating, or fundraising, your generosity makes a huge difference in the lives of thousands of children in need around the world.
Global Banjara Trust Foundation: Disciple-Making
Goal: Train 1000 disciple-making leaders so they can plant new churches in the next year.
The Global Banjara Trust Foundation in India has an “each one reach one strategy”, which has so far led 10,000 people to start following Christ. Talk about multiplying the hope and heartbeat of Jesus!! We want to help them reach even MORE in the country of India. The Big Give will help support 450 pastors getting equipped and trained in disciple-making. It will also go towards 5,000 house churches planted in the next year.
Hands Of Freedom: Education
Goal: Send 100 kids to school for 1 year.
Education can be the solution to help children escape multi generational poverty. The Hands of Freedom Organization is helping to provide quality education to children in India who may not receive it.
Our goal with Hands of Freedom is to send 100 kids to school for an entire year. The Big Give will help pay for backpacks, rent, supplies for 3 preschools, VBS, Youth Camp, and after school care.
Full Gospel Trust of India: Women's Empowerment
Goal: Implement 2 women's safety programs in 2 Delhi slums.
Full Gospel Trust of India works hard to ensure women’s rights and safety. With donations from the Big Give, money will be given to ensure women and girls are aware of the civil rights by the end of 2020, know who to approach and where to go if they experience domestic violence or abuse, and be trained and certified in martial arts together with Delhi police to protect themselves.
Following Volunteer Opportunities:
Sundays in St. Paul, 4-6:30pm
Guests receive free dinner, attend a church service and have access to a needs closet.
- You will serve food and provide hospitality to guests
Tuesdays, outside the Equipping Center in Mpls
Serve food and minister to the homeless.
- Set up team, 4-5:30pm
- Serve food, ministry opportunities 5:30-7:30pm
This is a compassionate and evangelistic outreach offering food, shoes, holiday blessings and God's love to those in need.
- Food distribution (Bloomington)
- 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month; 2 shifts: 12-4pm and 5-9pm
Provides food and other services to the homeless and poor.
First Monday of the month, Mpls
- a Hosanna volunteer prepares the meal and then Hosanna group serves lunch from 10:30am - 1:30pm
Other opportunities available daily for groups of 6-10
- Serve breakfast or dinner that is already prepared. Or serve a lunch that you and your group prepare and bring.
- Email or call Missy at 612-596-3485 to schedule to serve a meal.
Friday Night Street Ministry Team
- Feed and minster to the impoverished living in Mpls. Contact Scott Stover for more information at
Sundays in Mpls, 10:30am-2:30pm
- Provide, prepare and serve a meal to guests
- Contact David Yajko by phone at 612-255-8843 or email at to find out what dates are available or for more information. This is best for groups of 8-12 people.