Any child with the following illness/symptoms is not allowed into Child Care. Children must be illness/symptom free for 24 hours after the last occurrence.
- Fever of 100 degrees or higher before the use of fever reducers.
- Bowel movements that have a grey or white stool.
- Runny Nose – Thick green or yellow mucus discharge.
- Sores or rashes.
- Severe/persistent coughing that interferes with a child’s activities.
- Child makes high-pitched, croupy or whooping sound/cough.
If a child has a communicable disease (pink eye, ringworm, scabies, scarlet fever, strep throat, impetigo, shingles, mononucleosis, head lice, viral or bacterial meningitis or fifth disease) two things must occur:
- Child Care (952-898-9133) needs to be notified immediately that your child has been diagnosed.
- Please check: www.isd194.k12.mn.us to see when your child may return to Child Care. Child Care follows the Lakeville School Districts policies for Communicable Diseases.
Questions? Contact Michelle Johnson, Children’s Ministry Operations Coordinator: 952-898-9133 or email@example.com.