GroupFinder Online Database
How do I become a Small Group Leader?
Requirements for Leading a group:
- Attend Hosanna! for at least 6 months or receive permission from the Small Group Team.
- Agree with the Teaching Statement and Leadership Covenant (renewed yearly)
- Attend Leader Equipping for Adult Ministries.
- Fill out a Small Group Leader Application.
- Keep my information and information about my group current on Hosanna’s GroupFinder.
- Provide a yearly update on my group, especially focusing on our growth in each of Hosanna’s 5 Core Values.
Leader Equipping for Adult Ministries
Monday, September 9 • 6-8:30 p.m.
Questions? Contact Claudia Ramsay: 952-898-9416 or email@example.com.
Updating GroupFinder (Small Group Database)
Use the GroupFinder link at the top of the page to enter in your group information. The password will be listed in an email from the small group team. If you don’t have it, contact Claudia Ramsay: 952-898-9416 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resources for Leading:
Small Group Agreement
When To Ask For Help – Handing emergencies or difficult issues
Bible Studies(.xls) – Available to check out from the Small Group Resource Cabinet.
Using GroupFinder (Online database)
GROWlink – Discover Your Next Best Step.
Who We Are