Donations Accepted every Tuesday from January to December: 8 a.m. -1 p.m. (with some exceptions). Drop off donations at Door #3 near the Activity Center. If the “Full” sign is displayed, we’ve been blessed with too many items and we are unable to accept any additional donations that day.
Since we have no storage, we are limited on what we can accept and can accept seasonal items only. Also, larger items like furniture and computers go directly from those donating to those in need. Finally, all items must be Christian appropriate.
Questions? Contact Violet Larson, Care Ministries Coordinator & Associate Pastor: 952-898-9595 • email@example.com
We accept new or gently used small household items in good working condition:
- Clothing – Clean, all sizes, new or gently used, no rips or tears
- Small Kitchen Appliances – Functional and clean
- Linens – New or gently used (sheets, blankets, comforters, drapes)
- DVD Movies – Rated G, PG, or PG-13
- Books/Bibles/Spanish Bibles
- Fabric/Craft items
- Towels – Kitchen and bathroom
- Non-perishable food
- Hygiene products – Deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, etc.
- Paper products – Toilet paper, paper towels, tissue, etc.
- Bathroom items
The following items need to be pre-approved before dropping off. Please ensure they are in good working condition:
- VCR/DVD players
- Color TVs (smaller/newer and with HD capability)
- Small Stereos
- Small microwaves
Baby Items: (Newer, gently used, up to code, and in good working condition – No large items accepted!)
- No Drop-side Cribs
- Crib bedding
- Car seats (less than five years old)
- Baby clothing
- Pack ‘n Plays
- Diapers and wipes (any size)
- Food (for babies of all ages)