Your personalized online or onsite guide to spiritual growth.
Grow & Impact Resource Fair
Monday, May 13 • 7-8:30 p.m.
Hosanna! Atrium Meet Staff, learn more about opportunities to GROW and connect to ministries, resources, and your unique calling to make an IMPACT. No registration needed.
We’re excited to offer an interactive tool for your spiritual growth, the GROWlink Blog! The GROWlink Blog will contain personal testimonies, book reviews, pertinent links, and more, all centering around the six different seasons identified in the GROWlink workbook. Take full advantage of the GROWlink Blog by checking it regularly, as it is updated frequently. The GROWlink Blog – part of your personalized online guide to spiritual growth.
View the blog | Subscribe (RSS)
- Awakening: Discovering the significance of God in my life, perhaps for the first time.
- Connecting: Desire to connect with others who also want to grow in their faith.
- Strengthening: Desire to explore my gifts in order to help others.
- Refining: A time of struggling that leads to a deeper sense of God’s presence and power.
- Empowering: Outwardly focused, secure in God’s grace regardless of circumstances.
- Immersing: Freedom from worldly concerns, living for Christ and others, surrendered to Him.
Keep in mind as you discern your season and the next best steps a few truths about spiritual growth:
- Spiritual growth doesn’t happen apart from the Holy Spirit. Pray about the choices and see where God is leading you.
- Spiritual growth doesn’t happen in isolation. Seek out other Christians for wisdom, counsel, encouragement and guidance.
- If you’re stuck, Hosanna! Staff is here to help!
A note about seasons:
Spiritual growth is highly individual. No season will completely describe you, but one probably best describes you. All seasons are pleasing to God and there is purpose in all of them. There aren’t extra credit points for being in a particular season. If you feel you are in between seasons, check out the season you feel you’re heading into.
Guidelines regarding the 6 seasons and your next steps:
Awakening, Connecting and Strengthening
- Broad focus. Try a variety of resources and options.
- Onsite courses, structured learning.
- Small groups of 6-10.
- Serve within the church, with your small group or with organized outings.
- More dependence on God than others
- Individual resources, mentoring, Care and Prayer resources.
- Narrower focus for your “ultimate contribution.”
- Individualized, self-directed learning.
- Smaller groups of 2-3, mentoring or coaching.
- Impacting/serving locally or where God leads you to serve.